Downtown Cultural Leadership Breakfast
LMCC brings people together.
Since 2005, we have invited the leaders of over 120 of downtown’s cultural institutions and arts groups to meet one another, learn about new opportunities, and share ideas on issues relevant to the community. Each event features guest speakers, updates on LMCC opportunities and plenty of time for networking over coffee and a light breakfast.
Events are held two to three times per year and participation is by invitation. If you are an executive of an arts or cultural organization based in Lower Manhattan and would like to be added to our event list, please email downtownleaders [at] lmcc.net with your complete contact information and relevant information on your organization.
Recent Events & Speakers
Wednesday, November 17, 2010:
- Sam Miller, President, LMCC
Wednesday, September 30, 2009:
- Heather Hitchens, Executive Director, New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA)
- Mary McCormick, President, Fund for the City of New York
Wednesday, April 1, 2009:
- Michael Royce, Executive Director, New York Foundation for the Arts
- Norma Munn, Chair of the New York City Arts Coalition
Thursday, December 11, 2008:
- Leslie Koch, President, Governors Island Education and Preservation Corporation
Wednesday, April 9, 2008:
- Jody Kuh, Executive Producer, River To River Festival
- Kristin Giantris, Vice President, Northeast Region, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Edgar Zavala, Seedco
Wednesday, January 16, 2008:
- Maggie Boepple, President, LMCC
- Kristin Giantris, Vice President, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- David Weinstein, WPS1 Art Radio